Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My Life: A Summary

So you want to know what is going on in my life right now eh? I must admit I can be a bit elusive at times. I get many emails with "What are you doing in Europe?!" in the text. So why don't I just start from there and see where it takes me.

I am in Europe visiting my girlfriend Kimberlee. We met about a year ago in Cincinnati and last July she was offered a position with her company in Rotterdam, Netherlands, which she, being the adventurous girl that she is, accepted. She moved to Holland a few months later and invited me to come visit.

My visit has been full of fun and interesting adventures so far. I've seen places I never even knew existed in my youth. Besides traveling around Holland, Kim and I have been to Barcelona, Spain: Brussels, Belgium: Budapest, Hungary: and St. Petersburg, Russia. We also have plans to go to Paris at the end of this month for Kim's birthday.

This is all fine and good of course, but it may lead to the inevitable question, "what next?" It's always this question that seems so indecipherable to me. To this effect I have decided to stop trying to answer this question and plan out the rest of my life and just take things as they come.

I've also been thinking about returning to school. Everyone I know thinks that I should and I've certainly been entertaining the idea for a very long time. I still haven't quite narrowed down what I want to study but I believe I'm at least getting closer.

Well, there you are. That should bring you up to date with at least some details of my life at the moment. I'm sure it probably stirs up quite a few new questions as well. I will do my best in the New Year to answer them all either by posting events and stories on my blog or through more personal emails. Take care everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home