Monday, September 04, 2006

My Personality?

I just took an online personality test type thing which gave me these descriptive adjectives in response. It's a bit frightening.

messy, irritable, depressed, fragile, worrying, emotionally sensitive, does not like to lead, phobic, weird, suspicious, low self control, paranoid, frequently second guesses self, dependent, unproductive, introverted, weak, strange, unassertive, submissive, familiar with the dark side of life, feels invisible, rash, vain, anti-authority, heart over mind, low self concept, disorganized, not good at saving money, avoidant, daydreamer, unadventurous

What crap!

3 Comments:

Blogger KAS said...

That is just WRONG, and I'd like to know who the hell created that survey. Perhaps they need some anti-depressants of their own. Remember, he who casts the first stone ...

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you suck

it's that simple

they could have saved time on both sides of the test if they had me as a consultant

12:09 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Nice GT, I just hope I have my Gatt on me the next time I see you. However, you are the expert on most matters. Well... besides bowling maybe.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home