Friday, August 04, 2006

Friday...

I finished reading "Cloud Atlas" this afternoon. Sheer brilliance! I devowered all 529 pages in two days. It was Nietzsche with an optimistic twist. Bravo, and once again Kudos to Kevski for his insistance that I read it. I've been sending out quite a lot of emails as of late to old friends whom I haven't heard from in a while. I recommend everyone do this from time to time as the rewards are fantastic. I always love to hear what new projects people find themselves immersed in. And of course, it's always a boost to my own ego to know that I'm friends with such fabulous people, no matter where in the world they may be. After some jogging this evening will be a restful one as tomorrow I'm taking in the Gay Pride Parade in Amsterdam. I can only imagine.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dude,

I'm really pleased you enjoyed it, I was sure you would.

My personal favourite is the Orison of Sonmi 451.
What an imagination !

7:17 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Yes, I found myself engrossed in the pages of said chapters as well, the diversity of style and subject was remarkable

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home