Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Enough about Me, Let's talk about You

Just kidding, let's talk about me some more. Unless I know you personally, about the only thing I can say about you is that if you're reading this blog you obviously have great taste, beyond that I'd really be out on a limb.

It's a really nice day here in the Hague (partly cloudy and about 50) so I'm going to fire this post off and go for a walk (I need to find a hot dog vendor). I'm thinking that, in an effort for my readers to get to know me better I'm going to write a post on each one of my 'interests' listed in my profile. I'll do these as often as I can, but with all of the things I have coming up in the next month, promising one a day is a little beyond what I will be able to deliver. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home