Monday, December 11, 2006

Frustration

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't posted for a while. I did take a couple of weeks off just to focus on getting ready to move. However, in the meantime I had switched my blog to Beta. That was a mistake. Ever since then I have not been able to post anything (I get an error message when I try to publish and then my whole account locks up). Needless to say I'm kind of pissed. I just recently tried switching to a stock template since I thought maybe the customizations I made where causing the problem. Now I have to add all my links and such all over again (sighs). However, I only have a few more days of internet service before it gets turned off in our apartment. So I thought I'd let everyone know that it may be a while until I start posting again regularly. I thought I would also take a moment to thank everyone who has visited, commented, and linked to my blog....um, thanks.
So happy holidays to all and all the best wishes in the coming New Year.
Peace on the inside, JC out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home