Saturday, March 03, 2007

Unwitting Party Pooper

Well, there you have it. I go off to spend a few days basking in the winter rays off the east coast of Florida, and Hulles throws a Bisontennial party. Well, OK... drinking ginever in a dimly lit hole-in-the-wall in St. Paul during a snowstorm could be considered in several respects less appealing than getting drunk by the pool and recklessly endangering the lives of pensioners with a golf cart in West Palm Beach in 80 degree weather, but that doesn't detract from the fact that I am sorry to have missed the opportunity to imbibe and converse with a reputable blogsmith of dubious character in a celebratory (or celibatory?) manner. Regular visitors to my blog are no strangers to my regard for said personage (at least his writing anyway). But despite his being a crusty sex-hound de l'ordre le plus supérieur, one gets the impression that his jocular tone flows from a wellspring of human kindness and creativity. Wow, the BS is really ramped up to meth-enhanced levels today, I'd make such a great PR hack. Truth is that Hulles is one of very few bloggers who visits my site and leaves comments (remember: comments to a blogger=horse to a junkie) so I rather enjoy embellishing in rhetorical flourishes at the expense of his character. There you go Hulles, it seems as though you've managed to become the lone subject in another one of my posts. Congratulations.


p.s. As a consolation for missing the Hulles Bisontennial my true identity as a one-armed sasquatch with a speech impediment and butt acne remains largely unknown in the blogging community. Dodged a bullet there my friends.

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Hulles said...

Wow, thanks. We missed you, but I intend to arrange your presence beforehand so that you will have no lame excuse like 80 degree weather to get you out of the next one.

And FYI, I do not now nor have I ever done anything in a celibatory manner. Ask Jen who was there and saw everything and has not yet pressed charges, bless her.

Seriously, missed you, but next time. And thanks lots again for the nice words.

And don't think you dodged a bullet, KAS promised me photos of the butt acne. The world shall know.

1:33 AM  
Blogger Hulles said...

And is that how ginever is spelled? I might have screwed it up, have to look. Take care.

1:50 AM  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Ask Jen who was there and saw everything and has not yet pressed charges, bless her.

Hulles, since you were sweet enough to dig my car out of your driveway (not to mention defend my honor against that creepy old white dude), I felt somehow obligated to you, and therefore could not press charges. But I'm not making any promises for next time.

3:15 AM  
Blogger Hulles said...

I love that girl. Saucy is the word that comes to mind...

12:03 AM  
Blogger JC said...

No problem, I can attempt to bribe KAS with flowers.
Flowers usually work... yeah....

Digging out the car of a woman whom you are dating is one thing... perhaps, you aremadly in love with Jen. Speaking of 'saucy' I was doing a crossword the other day where the answer to "pert females" was 'minxes.' Always liked the word minx since the 'x' makes it seem a bit naughty and vaguely French for some reason. Perhaps stereotyping the French as being slightly raunchy says something about me. Then again it could just be one too many visits to www.frenchmaids.com or something.... anywho....

9:50 PM  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Huh, and here I thought I was special when Hulles called me a "Saucy Minx." Now I guess I know where he got it from...

4:14 AM  
Blogger Hulles said...

Jen, dear, don't listen to JC, he's being a pedant again. (And that is truly a nasty-sounding word.) You are special, more than anyone would believe. JC, she rocks my world. I'd dig out her car again if I had to.

3:41 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Jen-Hulles is right that I am just being pedantic. (Good word though).

Hulles- Watch where you point the 'p' word there big guy, for the record I prefer "etymological dilletante" even though it does sound a bit mincy.
Also FTR I do believe that you think Jen is special, why else would you risk vertebral injury?

7:51 PM  
Blogger Hulles said...

I already have vertebral injury, but I would risk worse for her perfect eyebrows. You will get a chance to meet them yourself soon if you can restrain yourself from gallivanting off to Tierra del Fuego or someplace like that. And KAS, I still haven't received the butt acne photos, you have to resend them. The world still needs to know the truth.

1:56 AM  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Perfect eyebrows known 'round the world! I can only imagine what you'd do for my other parts, Hulles...

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kimberlee always was a sucker for butt acne... Connect the dots always a fun game on those cold winter nights..

Better watch it though, thong season coming up.. the land of a thousand lakes will never be the same!

sld

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JUSTONG CHANG BANG.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home