Wednesday, April 18, 2007

More of the Same

Intrepid Jocka,

I hope you have been well these long months, you must forgive me for remaining incommunicado, but... to use the common parlance of our time, I've been busier than a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest. Still you have never been far from my thoughts, dear Jocka and your steadfast conviviality has meant more to me than the wealth of Midas. Only recently, does it seem that my fortune was on the mend when, lo, but fate's dreaded grasp enmired me once again amid the woes of inauspicuity. My artistic career has taken all too long to prove financially viable. I fear that, should things not improve soon, I will be forced to seek my duckets in realm of usury, or other such tasteless vocation. My flagging fortitude aside, I wish you the best until we meet again.

In Vino Veritas,
JC

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm JC ..... (?)

-SIEL

5:55 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Mais bien sur, SIEL!

11:48 PM  
Blogger Cautiously Optimistic said...

Oh, JC - the intrepid word warrior that you are! Such articulation in prose belies the seething juggernaut contrained within your erudite skin. You are a Grand Master of space and time, weaving and banding together such a charismatic brace of ideas and thoughts, then relaying these fascinating culminations to the layman in a most sublime and serene manner, why, it ushers forth such grace in composition the likes of which even the god/emperor/prophet Muadib has never seen (let alone utilized himself). In short, my jugger friend: of course we read your Blog! 'Twould be folly to adhere to any other route, indeed.

3:32 PM  
Blogger JC said...

C.O.- Your flattery is truly beyond my worthiness. Thanks anyway, and.... how much do I owe you?

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home