Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Music

I was just listening to some music on my iTunes which now contains over 9 days worth of music. What's crazy is that while the hard drive on my laptop has 40 gigs of memory, nearly half of that is taken up by music files. Now nine days worth of music may not seem like that much (I do have a larger library digitally stored on an external drive to save some space) but there are hundreds of tracks I have never listened to. Mostly this is becasue I tend to stick to stuff that I really like and listen to it over and over again. iTunes actually keeps track of how many times I've listened to each track with some surprising results. I'm listing the top twenty below in the event you'd like to know more about my listening tastes.

20. "Clones (We're All)" -Alice Cooper
19. "Queen Bitch" -David Bowie
18. "Battleflag (Lo-Fidelity All-Stars Remix)" -Pigeonhed
17. "Transdermal Celebration" -Ween
16. "Just a Ride" -Jem
15. "Laid" -James
14. "Down" -311
13. "Let Forever Be" -The Chemical Brothers
12. "One" -Aphex Twin
11. "Heavy Soup" -Cornershop
10. "69 Police" -David Holmes
9. "Where is My Mind?" -Pixies
8. "Just Got Paid" -ZZ Top
7. "Sea Groove" -Thievery Corporation
6. "Hear My Name (Original Club Mix)" -Armand Van Helden
5. "Let Me Go" -Cake
4. "Afro-Left" -Leftfield
3. "Loops of Fury" -The Chemical Brothers
2. "One More Hour" -Sleater-Kinney

And the most played track in my iTunes library is....

"The King of Carrot Flowers" by Neutral Milk Hotel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home